Friday, August 31, 2012

Play(Pray) Group in Heaven

I have been thinking a lot, lately, about all the little babies I know who are in Heaven right now.  I am thinking of babies/children that passed away after just a short life on Earth, or who were miscarried in the womb.  (I know it's quite a group, even the babies I'm aware of!)  Jesus said, "Let the Little Children Come to Me,"  and so I think He must have chosen these Little Ones to come and enjoy Heaven right away.  I don't know why they are/were chosen, but I assume they must be very special to be so.

It kind of makes me happy to picture a big, wonderful group of Little Ones, to help welcome our baby Joesph into Heaven when his time comes.  (I wonder if they will know their parents are friends/family on Earth?  I don't know, but I imagine they will!)  

Anyhow, I have been finding it very comforting to ask for the prayers of these "Little Ones in Heaven," for our family, and also for Baby Joseph in my womb.  I would like to address them by name, but I don't necessarily know all of their names.  Anyways, here is my prayer...

"Dear sweet little Mariana, Juanito, Dominic, Elizabeth Robert, Aaron, Taylor, Ashley, Jack, Jill, Gabriel, Erin/Aaron, Rebecca, Peter, Lily Gianna, Francisco, Gianna, John Mary, Elliot, Lyla, Mason, Vivian, Gianna, Joey L, and all the Little Ones in Heaven... please pray for our family and for our little Baby Joseph.  Please help to welcome him into Heaven with open arms, and please ask Jesus to give our family the grace and peace to let him go.  Please pray for all who are reading this blog, and please ask Jesus to answer their intentions."

(Ps- If you would like me to add the name of your little one/s to my prayer, just let me know in the comment section below.  God bless all of you!)      

4 comments:

  1. One of my Catholic friends had a daughter, Rebecca, who died of the same condition.

    Remember Blessed Fulton Sheen's help with Baby James, he had a big brother who died named Peter.

    I have a son in heaven named Francisco.

    Two of my friends lost their babies this week, Baby Gianna and Baby John Mary.

    Baby Eliot--I don't know why, but the video 99 Balloons made me feel so much better after my miscarriage.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Erin/Aaron is our baby in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Abigail and connkids.. =) We will add these special Little Ones to our prayers. I am so sorry for their families' loss, but happy for them to experience Heaven. Baby Eliot's video is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing, Abigail. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for asking, Marie.
    We named ours Elizabeth Robert.

    ReplyDelete