Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy All Saint's Day!

We have a super-busy weekend ahead, but I just wanted to stop by and wish all of you a HAPPY ALL SAINT'S DAY!!   This has been the most beautiful and blessed All Saint's Day I've ever experienced.  We feel so incredible blessed to be little Joey's parents, and also to have a son in heaven, who can intercede for all of us!  I wanted to write a big long post on how well we're doing, how blessed we feel, and how God has really turned our tears into joy in the past week... but goodness, I've just run out of time today!

I'll definitely write more next week, but I just want to leave you with knowing that we are all doing very, very, well and feel God's presence so immensely it's indescribable.  God bless you all, have a happy All Saint's Day, and thank you so much for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment